November 26, 2011
John 5:43-47 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (44) How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? (45) Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. (46) For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Many of the Jews know the Law of Moses. Some have even memorized the first five books of the Bible. As much as they knew about the Bible, the Word of God, they did not know the Living Word. When they stand before God, their accuser will be the very books so many of them memorized. It is proof that we can know about Jesus without ever really knowing Jesus in salvation. Do you really know Jesus in sweet salvation?

0 comments: