Verse of the Day

My Musings, Observations, etc.

Questions?

Do you have a question about the Bible? Do you have a question about some doctrine or why we do what we do? Click here to send us your question and we will try to give you an answer as soon as possible.
May 16, 2011
Wow, where to begin. Sunday was, well, another stellar Sunday. It is hard to imagine how church can keep getting better. Yet, church just keeps getting better and better. We wrapped up revival last week with Bro. Eddie Davis. It was great. Preacher preached Sunday morning and evening - both services were great, and an older gentleman was saved! Sunday night, a bunch of people were baptized, and their testimonies blessed our hearts. I was blessed to be allowed to preach in the Sunday afternoon service. I thought I would share a video of our youth choir. This video was from the Monday night revival service. I am sure you will agree, they are the best youth choir around :)

0 comments: