Verse of the Day

My Musings, Observations, etc.

Questions?

Do you have a question about the Bible? Do you have a question about some doctrine or why we do what we do? Click here to send us your question and we will try to give you an answer as soon as possible.
December 20, 2010
Those of you who know me know that I have the attention span of an ADD gnat. If you're from the south, you know just how annoying a gnat can be. They will flit around in your face darting back and forth so quickly you cannot smack them down. Likewise, it often seems as though I change direction as often as these gnats.

I have been working on a series entitled, "What To Look For In A Church." That series is far from complete, but it is coming. In the meantime, I will be posting a series which is complete and which addresses a dire need in society.

Sadly, even in churches, we see the need for sound teaching on the topic of modesty.  So, stay tuned and enjoy the forthcoming series on modesty.

0 comments: